Hi, how are you ?
I wanted to present you an eyeshadow palette that I found in a Di shop (here in Belgium), for around 12 euros, a few weeks ago. The palette is presented in a rectangular flat packaging. When you open it, you find 32 eyeshadows separated in four rows and a brush (that is not on the photographs because i already put it in my brushes “box”). If you still can read with or without the help of any tool, you can keep the protection paper because the names of the shades are written on it, so you can find what you want quite easily. That’s what I did.
Upper row :
- Glimmer shimmery light peach
- Buffer shimmery rosewood
- Peachy shimmery peach
- Hope golden caramel
- Fortune golden bronze
- Skylight golden sparkling blue
- Transformer matte dark gren-blue
- Midnight rainbow matte navy blue
Second row :
- Ice cloud metallic frozen white
- Golden coins golden sparkling copper orange
- Cashmere shimmery brown with shades of red
- Tip top matte khaki green
- Yes please golden shimmery khaki green
- Green machine golden sparkling emerald
- Smoothie matte green with shades of grey
Third row :
- Caffeine fix matte brown with shades of red
- Latte matte brown with shades of orange
- Pink diamond metallic pale pink
- Crème flesh beige
- Drama queen matte plum
- Lonely planet dark purple with plum and pink sparkles
- The revolution intense matte black
Bottom row :
- Soft rose matte soft pink
- New world metallic coppery white
- Favour metallic dark pink
- Sunset hour metallic orange
- Super gold metallic bronze
- Winning matte aubergine
- Brave shimmery dark plum
- The revolution brown with micro gold sparkles
Some people talk about a weird smell when opening the palette for the first time. I havn’t noticed anything special. I have not tested all the shadows yet, but I found those I used very pigmented and they last quite long with a good base. I did not found them difficult to apply on my eyelids. If you are interested in different looks that you can create with this palette, jusk ask and i can try to film a video.
If you want to buy it online, I advise you to surf on Tam Beauty. I found the website very accessible with Voice over. You can change the settings (country, currency, language) to make the website match what’s appropriate for you.
Do you have it on your shelf ? Want to make it in your wishlist ?